PHILADELPHIA CRICKET CLUB
Founded in 1854 and comprised of 2 campuses separated by 4.1 miles, the Philadelphia Cricket Club is a full-service country club serving 1,636 members, which translates to 4,072 individuals. The club offers premier facilities, programs and professionals to its members across a wide variety of sports, including golf, tennis, paddle tennis, squash, swimming, and fitness, as well as other activities such as trapshooting, cricket, bridge, pickle ball and more.
The St. Martins Campus is located within the City of Philadelphia’s Chestnut Hill section. St. Martins has a 9-hole golf course, 21 grass tennis courts, 9 Har-Tru tennis courts, 2 indoor tennis courts, 4 paddle courts, 4 pickle ball courts, 10 squash courts, a fitness center, and a swimming complex. The campus also supports a Ballroom, member dining, and smaller food and beverage outlets at the Pool Pavilion, Paddle Pavilion, and Squash Pub.
The 350-acre Flourtown Campus includes two 18-hole golf courses (Wissahickon opened in 1922 and Militia Hill in 2002), two clubhouses, and a driving range (which also hosts trap shooters) in a rural farm setting. The Flourtown Clubhouse has an indoor kitchen, an outdoor kitchen to assist in supporting large events. Smaller F&B outlets are located at the Militia Hill Clubhouse. A Golf Performance Center is planned for the Flourtown campus.